Friday, November 28, 2008

Saugerties-visit 28 Nov 08

we went to saugerties to visit my host dad's parents, saugerties is in the upstate, Albany-
we are spent 1 night there, i love my dad's parents, she is a good cooker! i love the tomato soup, lasagna,eggplant thing, they are so delicious!
and my host mother brought a jewelery stuff for me to make jewelery, like hand made, and i did it! its so easy, she also have a beautifull beads! so, i start to make, and she teach me how to make earring, bracelets, necklace, ! i made, and i learned a lot of stuff, today we just chill out in the house, listen to music,than Zady-MArk's father, ask me to go to "Woodstock" its a little town, its very famous which is torists like to visit
and 1 important things is saugerties born a Artist, so that a lot of craft, and so many hand made born from here, the "peace" sign is born from here too, "hippie" also.
i have a good time to see a little town! the woodstock!

the day after, i go to the mall to see a stuff, because they have sale for thanks giving, usually black friday! they sold 50-70 % off. so the peple being so crazy in t he black friday, but today is not blck friday, so we can shopp nicely, we went to "Khols" i bought a stuff too, thenn
after shopping w/ Yael, we went home, have a paint time, Bubie-Mark's mother gave me a wood "J" my name initial, and we are all doin paint,
and i want keep it to put in my door room , cool!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina

brought to you by AllBlogTools.com Blogger templates