Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dinner time,Foot ball game, safe environment



okay!, today i have to work for rotary , safe environment programs, so we have to clean the road, and put in garbage, i go with Mark, and Jesse, its so cold today, it 50F degree. there is not just a old man, there is some teens especially who join the interact club from school in stamford, i made a new friends there, from Westhill, and the other from stamford high, there are so nice.! i exchange a phone number, and stay contact with them.

then, in 2pm, i go see a football game in westhill,Yael take me at school in the afternoon waaww.. first time i see a football game, its so nice, they have a cheerleader, marching band, its so crowded, and cool.... but did you know.., im consider that Karangturi cheerleader is most better than Westhill cheer, hahahha....! go Kartur go KArtur go!!
its really really better. Westhill cheer just have a girl, they dont have a boy, and the member its not so much, haha...
after see a football game, i go back home by myself, i go walk, because i want to, o shove Yael over to pick me up, that really nice to walk,.. its just 15 minute. it can burn fats, haha... the weather its so nice, there is clean and shady road.. i enjoy my walk...

and then, party time, i call over my friend to go dinner in dynasty seczhuan its chienese, and japanese restaurant . i invited my friends from Stamford high, and Westhill high, just 3 people. there are someone who i met this morning, becauseee..... all my friends in westhill cant come... its so pity,... i dont know why they make a hundred reason to shove my over. they are really strange. but thats okay, we spent a good night! Mark take me in the restaurant, we talk a lot.. about school. i learn so much in every convertation i did. after eat dinner we are go to the movie theatre! yuuuuuhuuu.... i have appointment to meet my other friends there, so we met and see a movie together, we see Nick and Norah.. its really good movie,. so funny, and we had a really good night! hmm,.. after the movie end, in 9.15, Ronnie my friends take me home... and... sleep..!
thanks for today! ^_______^

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina

brought to you by AllBlogTools.com Blogger templates